Consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with Regulation EP and R EU 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and with Act no. . 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws.
The operator is FERRMONT, a.s. processes personal data of customers in the following scope.
Legal entity: company name, company invoicing address, ID number, VAT number, delivery address, name and surname of contact person, telephone number, email address.
Personal data is processed by FERRMONT, a.s. in order
- invoicing of delivered goods
- invoicing of supplied services
- sending email offers of FERRMONT, a.s. products.
- execution of contracts, debt collection
Personal data of FERRMONT, a.s. will not provide to third parties, with the exception of:
Control Informatika SR, s.r.o., Štúrova 139/45, Senica 905 01
Management of IT systems, PC service and maintenance
Milan Repka, Geologická 10750/28, 82106 Bratislava-Podunajské Biskupice
Law firm JURIKA & KELTOŠ, p. r. o., Mickiewiczova 2, 811 07 Bratislava
FM Consulting, s.r.o., Ružová 9, 020 01 Púchov
The operator declares that:
1. It will use the processed personal data of the persons concerned only for the above-mentioned purposes within the framework of its business activities.
2. By not using the sending of e-mail and telephone offers of the operator’s products, there is no threat of rejection of the contractual relationship.
The personal data that you provide to the operator through the registration form or direct order must be true, and in the event of a change, you are obliged to inform the operator of the change without delay.
The protection of your personal data is governed by the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act, while your rights are regulated by the general Regulation EP and R (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. e.g. the right, based on a written request, to demand:
Right of Access
• You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, as well as information about how we use your personal data. In most cases, your personal data will be provided to you in written document form, unless otherwise requested by you. If you have requested the provision of this information by electronic means, it will be provided to you electronically if technically possible.
Right to rectification
• We take reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information we have about you. If you believe that the data we hold is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please do not hesitate to ask us to correct, update or supplement this information.
Right to erasure
• In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, for example, if the personal data we have obtained about you is no longer necessary to fulfill the original purpose of processing or if you revoke your consent to processing. However, your right must be assessed in light of all the relevant circumstances. For example, we may have certain legal and regulatory obligations which mean that we will not be able to comply with your request.
Right to restriction of processing
• Under certain circumstances, you are entitled to ask us to stop using your personal data. These are, for example, cases when you think that the personal data we have about you may be inaccurate or when you think that we no longer need to use your personal data.
Right to data portability
• Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to transfer the personal data you have provided to us to another third party of your choice. However, the right to portability only applies to personal data that we have obtained from you on the basis of consent or on the basis of a contract to which you are a party.
The right to object
• You have the right to object to data processing that is based on our legitimate legitimate interests (for example, we process personal data for the purpose of network and infrastructure security). If we do not have a compelling, legitimate reason for processing and you file an objection, we will not process your personal data further.
Rights related to automated decision-making
• You have the right to refuse automated decision-making, including profiling, which results in legal or similar significant consequences for you. The Company typically does not use automated decision-making or profiling in the employment context.
Right to withdraw consent
• In most cases, we do not process your personal data based on your consent. However, it may happen that in specific cases we ask for your consent. In cases where we do this, you have the right to withdraw your consent to further use of your personal data.
The right to file a complaint
If you want to file a complaint about the way your personal data is processed, including exercising the above rights, you can contact the line: +421 42 463 1630, by sending by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written request sent to the operator’s headquarters at the correspondence address: Trenčianska 1320/89, Púchov 020 01.
If you are not satisfied with our answer, or if you believe that we process your personal data unfairly or illegally, you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic, https://dataprotection.gov.sk, Hraničná 12 , 820 07 Bratislava 27; tel. number: +421 /2/ 3231 3214; E-mail: email@example.com.
Personal data of FERRMONT, a.s. will be stored in accordance with the Act on Archives and Registries, the Act on Accounting and the VAT Act for a period of 10 years following the year to which it relates (the year when the last invoice was issued).
Personal data intended for marketing purposes will be used by FERRMONT, a.s. keep for a period of 10 years from the granting of consent, or unless the consent is revoked by the person concerned.
The affected person can request correction of personal data, restriction of processing or their deletion.
In case of ambiguities or requests to change the status of your personal data, contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org